Hawaii was incredible, and I enjoyed getting to spend quality time with my younger brother and my parents. Curt & I became certified scuba divers, which was amazing. I ate ridiculous amounts of food, including food at a luau with my parents and Curt. I got my parents out on kayaks, and we stopped to snorkel right off of them a couple of times. My parents and I went on a sunset cocktail cruise. And we spent plenty of time just enjoying the sunshine and beautiful scenery.
At the luauPart of the luau show
Enjoying some sceneryOn the balcony of my parents' condo
Curt & I enjoyed a LOT of amazing sushi
On the sunset cocktail cruise
My parents are so cute!
Gorgeous Maui sunset
My parents enjoying the balcony of their condo
Obviously it was such an amazing trip! I definitely did not want to come home. But after going back to Destin for a week (during which I was super busy and got so many things accomplished), Mowgli & I flew on up here to New York. Things have been busy this past week, but I am enjoying getting to spend time with my family. I have a crazy weekend ahead with a paper being due for one of my classes, a wedding to attend, and my first bridal shower on Sunday! Then I will be working all week next week for the lawyer I used to intern for. So as always, I am staying busy as I wait for Drew to come home.
Here are some pictures he sent me a few weeks ago of him and some of his guys enjoying a cook-out and some basketball (he is on the far right in both pictures)...
Drew has now moved off of the post he has been at for the past five months or so and has moved onto another one. Things have been pretty hectic for him with that move, because he had to move his entire post. And as his time over there is coming to an end, a lot of things are having to be done; so he has a lot on his plate right now. I am getting so anxious to fly up to Alaska to meet him when he returns to the states.
1 comment:
That pic of mom and dad is the cutest! Glad you all had such a great time!
Post a Comment