It was at the Holts' house, and it turned out absolutely beautiful.
Being the fruit addict that I am, I loved this fruit bouquet.
And this cake was not only adorable, but it was delicious. I even got to take some home with me; so I took it on the trip to Atlanta this weekend, and Emily & I ate it the whole way there and the whole way back! It was so good!
The variety and arrangement of the food was pretty unbelievable.
I've not only gotten spoiled with bridal showers that look like they should be featured in magazines, but I have also gotten spoiled with all the gifts Drew & I have already received.
This cookbook was from Drew's sister, Rachel, one of my wonderful hostesses.
This Corningware set came from Mrs. Holt, another one of my wonderful hostesses.
Mrs. Holt took all the ribbons and bows from the gifts to make a bouquet for rehearsal.
My mom surprised me by sending a gift straight to the Holts' house. I had no idea she had done that. It was a fun little teamaker that I had been wanting & 6 months of teas.
Drew & I received so many gifts to help us continue to prepare for our new home. I have about a hundred pictures from just this one night, and a good majority of them are of me holding up the various gifts we received. I feel so blessed.
I also got to meet and get to know several people who are important to Drew's family, and they were some of the nicest people I have ever met.
And of course, I already knew some of the other people there; so it was good getting to spend time with everyone.
I had 3 of my bridesmaids there as well, one of whom hosted this fun shower.
I am so incredibly thankful - for everything...
...including my amazing fiance' who will be returning to the states very, very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment