Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bridesmaids' Luncheon

On Friday, November 20, my Aunt Debra & Aunt Mary Jo were gracious enough to throw my bridesmaids and myself a luncheon at Another Broken Egg Cafe in Sandestin. While all the boys were out fishing, all the girls had somewhat of a tea party. :) 6 of my 7 bridesmaids, my 3 hostesses, my precious flowergirl, several of my aunts, my grandmother, my mom, my now mother-in-law, some friends, cousins, and other important women in my life all came to share in this event. It was a special time that I loved getting to share with these women, and and it enabled me to show my appreciation to all the women involved in the wedding.
Me with the hostesses of the luncheon...
Me with my aunt, mom, and grandmother...
Aunt Debbie & me...
Some of the girls from the wedding party...
Me with my now mother-in-law and my mom...
And because my nephew Beau was a little too young to go fishing with the boys, he got to crash the girls' party :)
And of course I ordered the most unhealthy thing on the menu... bananas foster french toast... yumm!
After the luncheon, my mom, sister, sister-in-law, precious friend Christina, and I all went to get pampered before the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Manicures and pedicures all around!

Thank you to my two aunts for the luncheon. It was so special, and something I will never forget! And thank you to my mom for the spa treatment afterwards. The time of relaxation was very much appreciated!

No comments: