Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Most Wonderful Day of Our Lives

I am determined to get caught up, and I still have... the wedding stuff, the honeymoon, Christmas & New Year's, and then a few other fun activities that Drew and I have done up here in Alaska since the holidays. Plus, we have some really fun things planned that are coming up soon, so if I don't bust my butt to get caught up; things are just going to keep piling up. And I am in between classes right now, so I am going to take advantage of this time.

Because 99% of the people who actually read this are our family and close friends who are just wanting to keep up with us while we are so far away, the majority of you were all at the wedding anyway. So no real explanation is really neceded of the events that took place. Therefore, I will just post a few (and by a few, I mean several) pictures from the night of the wedding rehearsal (Drew's parents so graciously hosted a dinner at Pranzo's over on Okaloosa Island), as well as the wedding preparation, the ceremony, and the reception to recap the most amazing time in Drew's and my life. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

The photo of the boys is my favorite...of course, I am a little biased.

Beth and Drew said...

You? Biased? No, never! Although, that's one of my favorites, too. But I could be a little biased, too - I do love my nephews! :)